Making your own clothes or items from scratch has its advantages. One being able to wear clothes that don't cost very much and will fit you perfectly and the other being that you can design them to look like whatever you want.
One thing that can come in handy is a pouch to carry things around in. With this helpful tutorial, you'll find out how to do just that. The items you will need include:
-2 pieces of fabric
-2 pieces of interfacing
-and a double fold bias tape
So check out the tutorial and good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades