Learn how to make a boutique style bow: Use 23 inches a ribbon to make a 4 inch bow. First, trim and heat seal the edges. Wrap it around your fingers and stretch it so the ends are not overlapping the bottom. Make sure the end is on the bottom and stick a pin through the center. Flip it over so the needle is sticking straight up and take the end and the bottom of the two layers and twist into an "X" shape. Adjust the loops to the desired position. Use a needle and thread to complete the bow. Stick it in one side and weave it in and out. Remove the stick pin. Pull the needle and thread the rest of the way through. Tighten up the center and wrap the thread around the bow. Tie off the thread and cut off the excess string to complete the boutique style bow.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades