In this sewing tutorial, you'll need a sewing machine to make a blind hem stitch. The sewing machine used is a Brother LX-1325 compact and lightweight model, but you can use a similar brand and model. To make a blind stitch, you'll need to fold the fabric the way you normally would when sewing a hem stitch, then you'll pin it in place on the inside. Watch and see how it's done! Then you start sewing. This stitch will be hardly noticeable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades