In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to install the Roman shade orb on Roman shades. Begin by threading the lift cord through the bottom ring of the shade and then slide the end of the cord through the orb. To do so, squeeze the orb to reveal an opening and slide the cord through the hole. The orb allows the user to easily adjust the tension of the Roman shades. Simply slide it back and forth to tighten or loosen. This video will benefit those viewers who have Roman shades, and would like to learn how to use an orb for easier use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades