Hemming a pair of dress pants is no longer a mystery. Karen Schmidt demonstrates step-by-step what is needed to get professional looking results. Measure the length that you would like to trim and pin the new hemline in place. Use an iron to mark the new pant length with a crease. Then unfold and rip the seam out of the original hemline. Cut away excess fabric sew a protective zigzag seam along the trimmed fabric. Refold the new creased hemline. With a matching thread, sew a single line to hold the new pant length in place.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades