In this video, we learn how to freehand embroider. Start by finding the image you want, then reduce it down to the size you want. After this, find dissolvable stabilizer and lay it over the drawing. After this, trace the picture with a Sharpie, then choose where you want the image to go on the fabric. Now, take blue Scotch tape and tape it over the edges onto the fabric. Now, grab a freehand stifling foot and place it on the fabric and start to sew the image around the outline. When you are finished, you will have a freehand embroider that looks great and is unique!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades