In this tutorial, we learn how to edge finish with lingerie elastic. First, grab your elastic and place it onto your fabric. Line up the elastic so it matches in perfectly with the fabric. Use a sewing machine to sew the elastic onto the fabric. Go slowly while you are doing this and lift the elastic in your hand as you continue to sew it on the fabric. When you get to the end of the fabric, the elastic will be sewn on, and you will be able to wear it! This only takes a few minutes, just make sure to take your time when you are sewing this on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades