In this tutorial, we learn how to do a feather stitch while embroidering. To begin, you want to place your finger right next to where you are sewing so you are making a loop shape and helping guide your needle as you are doing this. You will want to chain the loops together, making the thread look like feathers as you continue. There should be no lines that are straight, all should be looped by placing the needle in between each circle and pulling it into the loop shape. When you are finished, tie the thread at the bottom of the fabric and cut off any excess thread that's hanging.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades