Even some experienced cross stitchers find the French knot difficult to make, and beginning stitchers are often afraid to choose patterns containing them. Luckily, the technique you will learn in this tutorial will make it easier to learn and to execute. In this video clip, your instructor will do several in a row just so you can get the hang of it. Once you decide to take the leap and try this cross stitch knot, use this video to help you along. So grab a piece of fabric, thread your needle and do them along with the tutorial - they're not as intimidating as you think!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades