In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to do a blanket stitch. Begin by threading your needle. Then put the needle through only one side. Now run the needle through the other side, at the same place. Run another one through the same place to bind the edge. Now run the needle through the top bound stitches. Now run the needle from behind and go through. Put the needle through the loop of the thread and pull it tight. Continue this for this rest of the stitching. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy sewing and would like to learn how to do a blanket stitch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades