In this tutorial, we learn how to cross stitch. This is easy to master and just involves using one stitch. To start, you will first need to line your fabric up with the needle and mark the center. From here, secure it to the back with a small knot. Next, you will put this around an embroidery circle and then tie the thread to the needle. From here, start with the center point and count out how many spots you need to go on the design. After this, create a diagonal stitch across one block of thread. Continue to follow the pattern and then you will be cross stitching your design!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades