Before Christian Bale and Christopher Nolan there was the original "Batman" with with George Clooney as the masked hero and Uma Thurman as the villainous Poison Ivy. While the movie is ranked as one of the worst superhero flicks of all time, Uma Thurman's getup was probably one of the most fascinating and beautiful superhero costumes we've ever seen.
With vines covering her body and a super contouring body suit that reveals just enough skin to tempt and ensnare, Thurman's costume was sexy and wicked all at once. To learn how to make a variation on her costume for Hallowee, take a peek at this video.
Elastic: Hancock Fabrics
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades