In order to create a fleece blanket, you will need 2 layers of fabric, for a no-sew version. Cut them evenly. Cut the 2 pieces of fabric to equal size. Cut away a 4" square from each of the corners. Then, cut 1" strips around the edges. Then, tie each pair of strips in a knot. Another method involves using an Edge Perfect blade into a rotary cutter. Run the cutter along the edge, approximately 1/2" away from the edge. This will perforate it. Then, you can use your favorite stitch to sew together your blanket. You can also use a decorative blade to make your blanket more attractive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades