Really the question is why you WOULDN'T want to look like a greek goddess for Halloween. After all, many of them, like Aphrodite and Eos, are damn near perfect in all their glowing gorgeousness, at least we assume from the artistic depictions.
If you want to look ravishingly beautiful in a higher-than-thou way this Halloween, check out this video to learn how to create a greek goddess costume with lacy white fabric and golden leaves.
This is a simple draped costume that can be made in less than an hour.
Crushed Stretch Velvet: Jo-Ann Fabrics
Gold Leaves: Michaels
Chantilly Lace: Hancock Fabrics
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades