During the winter holidays, we want nothing more than to snuggle up into our Snuggie tents, put on Bing Crosby's "White Christmas," and sip a steaming hot cup of hot chocolate. But during those times we force ourselves to go outdoors (to, you know, go to work and stuff), we prefer covering up as much as we can.
In this episode of "Whitney Sews," you'll learn how to create cute earmuffs to prevent your ears from getting chapped. Whitney will also give you tips on wrapping those last minute holiday presents. Enjoy!
Music by Kevin MacLeod
I hope you like the show and subscribe because there are more shows to come! If you have any sewing questions or ideas for future episodes please leave me a comment.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades