No matter how often you sew or how many projects you complete, you can't possibly find a use for EVERY single scrab of fabric lying around. Your first thought is probably to throw them away, but there is indeed a project you can do that only requires the smallest of fabric scraps.
Fabric bunting involves cuting small triangles of fabric and stringing them up on a garland for a very cute and extremely inexpensive piece of decor. Watch this episode of "Whitney Sews" to learn how to use old fabric pieces to make bunting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades