The trouble with jewelry that's been made by a mass retailer or even a hipster/indie artist is that it's made without any care to your wrist, neck, or finger size. Often this means that bracelets may sling too big, or necklaces wrap around your neck too tight.
Fix that problem by making your own jewelry! And make your next bracelet extra cute by crafting these cute silicone cupcake charms.
100% Silicone from Wal-Mart
Caulking Gun from Wal-Mart
Bake Shop Clay from Michael's
Shadow Pigment From Glitter Sniffer
Pins from JoAnn
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades