We can bet you have at least a few old t-shirts lying around that you know you're never going to wear but can't seem to throw away for sentimental reasons. Well, rather than simply letting your clothing collect dust, we've got a genius idea for you: Why not turn that old t-shirt into something sexy? Yeah, we know you're probably going "yeah, right," as there seems little potential in your three sizes too big "Go Bruins" shirt, but stop thinking within the box.
Check out this video tutorial to see how to make a few cuts (and a few stitches) to create a lovely and sultry low back halter top. A medium-sized hole in the back reveals just a peak of skin.
Perfect as a beach cover up or just on a casual day. This isn't your typical cut out t-shirt. It has a interesting back opening and is super breezy for summer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades