Don't want to spend all of that money on a pair of thigh highs? The answer lies in the exact opposite… low ankle boots. Using your low ankle boots, you can maniple your way to thigh high boots. See how to sexy thigh high boots in this video from GiannyL.
This DIY closet hack is simple and easy, and the thigh high boots are a great addition to any shoe closet, with minimal sewing skills required. Add some height to your ankle boots with these chap-style boot add-ons. Transform from short and sexy to thigh high and edgy.
Make yourself some chap-style add ons to attach to a pair of ankle boots (you can repurpose an old leather skirt to do this, but any matching fabric will work). Follow along with the tutorial, and you'll be rocking a sexy new pair of boots soon!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades