There's better ways to get the perfect backpacking gear than just going out and buying something that closely resembles what you want, but the only way to customize your gear for your personal taste, is to do it yourself. It's also great when mending and repairing broken hiking gear, or any kind of gear. A grommet is a very useful thing to have on your backpack, sleeping bag, or cinch sack. There's plenty of places you may want to install a grommet, but first, you have to learn how.
This video demonstrates how to set a grommet, a very useful skill for making your own backpacking and hiking gear, or just fixing old gear or adding on for more versatility. You can get a grommet kit at a local sewing or arts and crafts store, and it's relatively cheap, and usually comes with over ten grommets. Just watch the video details to see the instructions, like punching the hole and installing the grommet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades